We collect information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us directly. Examples of this information include the following:
- Information contained in correspondence or feedback to us, such as your name, email address and other contact details.
- Photos, names, and dimensions of your spaces when you create or modify virtual rooms on our Site.
- Details of transactions and purchases, including your shipping address, and billing and payment information.
- Products that you share or identify as favorites during your usage of our Site.
- Information that we collect automatically when you use the Site. Examples of this information include the following:
- The functions, features, and resources you use on our Site.
- The dates and times at which you use our Site.
- Details about how you access our Site such as your IP address, operating system, and browser version.
The technologies we use to facilitate automatic information collection, transmission, and retention may include cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer or mobile device, in emails we may send to you, and on our Site. Our cookies may be stored temporarily as well as persistently. Examples of the information we collect and transmit via cookies include details about your browser, your preferences and past usage details, and the date and time at which you use our Site. You may disable cookies in your browser by making the appropriate change in your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use our Site.
How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect to improve our Site and to provide you with customized functionality. Examples of how we use information about you include the following:
- Recognize you when you use our Site.
- Present our Site and its contents to you.
- Display information that may match your interests.
- Provide you with promotions, customer support, details regarding your transactions on the Site, updates regarding changes to our Site, and certain notices as permitted by law.
- Fulfill transactions on behalf of a vendor, such as the purchase of products, authorized by you on our Site.
- Enforce our rights or those of our vendors, if necessary, with regards to billing and collection.
- Analyze usage patterns to better understand how you and others use our Site.
- Evaluate the success of the features, functions, and resources on our Site.
- Develop, facilitate, and administer contests, surveys, promotions, and new features.
- Perform server backups to enable disaster recovery.
- Investigate possible wrongdoing.
- Enhance our Site's security.
- Comply with legal obligations.
How We Share the Information
We do not sell your personal contact information to third parties. However, we may share certain information with third parties with regards to your usage of our Site. Examples of how we share information about you include the following:
- To carry out the performance and functionality of our Site, such as serving content, executing purchases and providing customer support, we may share information about you with our vendors, agents, contractors, and other third parties.
- If we facilitate a purchase on our Site, certain information collected for processing your purchase, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card information may be shared with the vendor and third parties in order for them to execute the transaction.
- We may share aggregate usage patterns and statistics with third parties, such as vendors, businesses, and the media. An example of information we may share includes the number of users that have viewed a certain product on our Site.
- In the event that we take part in a corporate transaction such as a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, or dissolution, we may transfer information about you to another company.
- A court order, law or legal proceeding, including responses to government or regulatory requests, may require us to share information we collect about you.
- We may disclose information to protect our rights, reputation, property, safety, or that of our users, vendors, or others.
Termination of Usage and Information Retention
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Children under 13 years of age may not provide any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are aware that a child has provided personal information to us without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
We follow industry standards to protect the information that you submit to us, including encryption and periodic server backups. However, transmitting information over the Internet and storing information electronically may not be completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to, from, and on our Site. Transmitting information is at your own risk.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: June 06, 2022